The 13th International Combined Events Meeting Arona 2024 will take place on May 11 and 12, 2024, at the Antonio Domínguez Athletics Stadium in Las Américas.
- For this edition, the participation of 24 athletes is expected in both the Decathlon and Heptathlon events, including the Sub 20 category.
- To participate in this edition, it will be essential to contact the organization via email through the contact section before April 20, 2024, and request participation, specifying the athlete’s details (name, surname, year of birth, personal best, 2022, and 2023 marks).
- Invited athletes and their coaches will have their accommodation expenses covered with full board for 3 nights at the organization’s hotel.
- The cash prizes for the top 5 athletes in the XIII International Arona Meeting, both in Decathlon and Heptathlon, are as follows:
- 1st: 4.000 € 2nd: 3000 € 3rd: 2000 € 4th: 1000 € 5th: 500 €
- The winners of the Sub 20 Heptathlon and Decathlon categories will receive a prize of:
- 1st: 300€
- Bonus: Athletes participating in the Decathlon and Heptathlon absolute categories will be rewarded for achieving specific marks with the following amounts:
- 8.000 pts. Decathlon: 300€
- 6.000 pts. Heptathlon: 300€